Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Personal: Mini-NaNo Update

Whelp, we all knew it was going to happen. A bunch of tests and homeworks come my way and I crumble like a paper crane in a biker's fist. I missed, as of today, an entire week of mini-NaNo. This cute little app I got for my phone (which will be an upcoming TIL), says that I'll need to write almost 1000 words a day to get back on track. That isn't actually worrisome, because I've been averaging bout 900-and-change on 750words, but it's never fun to be behind.

I do plan on completing my word count goal this month (23,250 words in 31 days.) However, I will warn everyone: This is just a test run. It is a lot more important to me to complete the real and actual National Novel Writing Month than it is for me to finish a practice mini-Nano. Especially since I also need to keep posting about online writing tools and keeping this blog worth reading.

Hope all of you possibly-existent readers are enjoying this escapade as much as I am! See you later in the week :)

<3 Meghan

EDIT: I did a little spreadsheet to compare my Percentage of Total Words and my Percentage of Total Time Left. I'm approximately 36% done with the total number of words and about 50% of the way through the month. This is a totally doable situation. My faith has totally been restored :)

No comments:

Post a Comment