Sunday, October 28, 2012

Intro: Articles

The name of this section is a little inaccurate. Not all of the things I post will be articles. Sometimes they will be big conglomerations of articles (and other...stuff.) I like to consider this my "Online Creative Writing Textbook".

These posts are probably the least related to NaNoWriMo. Or, more specifically, the most versatile. These posts are for reading with a cup of hot cocoa, thinking quietly to yourself about the implications of these in the context of your work. These are the things you take notes on into your little writer's notebook that you keep on you at all times always. This "Online Creative Writing Textbook" is the kind of thing you read because you love writing and want to make yourself better. You read these for fun.
 
I probably could've started with these, but I wanted to give you something you wouldn't feel bad not reading in November. Because we all know you have more important things to do. Like, I don't know, writing a crazy number of words in a teeny-tiny number of days.

Good luck my fellow crazy-people! Enjoy the ride :)

No comments:

Post a Comment